The only way to be organized is to get rid of clutter.
Here are some breezy tips:
- De-clutter as you go. Have a donation basket handy, when you come
across a no-longer needed item, drop it in the basket.
- Keep the best of your things. Don't keep duplicates when one is
- Have a place for everything. Designate a spot in your home for
- De-cluttering doe not mean getting rid off, but make it a "give it
to someone else" that might need it.
- Purchase the best quality that you can afford. Price is worth